editing the global space template removes colour scheme

Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2015

Hello,

I've edited the Global space template and removed all the default settings and added the ones we want to use. I've edited it as a normal page, not in the actual coding.

I noticed later that the colour scheme we'd been using (which was red rather than blue) has now disappeared. I can't see how the two things are related as there is nothing in the original Global space template that affect the colour schemes available.

But given the colour scheme disappeared after my editing, it does seem to point to that being the problem.

Has anyone else experienced any odd things happening when editing the Global space template?

Cheers.

2 answers

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 21, 2015

FYI I've just noticed that the spaces are now all using the Global colour scheme.

0 votes
Mick Davidson
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 21, 2015

PS, we're using 5.4.1 trial, server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events