draw.io "Legacy macro - do not use"

LouisB November 3, 2015

When I want to edit previously created draw.io components, there's a warning message "Legacy macro - do not use" at the top of the draw.io macro.

legacymacro.png

How can I convert this component to a "new" draw.io macro?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2015

The wording is a bit misleading, actually. We have to leave the macro in, but it's shown in the macro options list. We need something that doesn't cause people to add this macro.

It's OK to have the macro, as long as you don't want to ever migrate to Confluence Server. If you don't, then you don't need to worry.

0 votes
LouisB November 3, 2015

I am not able to edit my component. I was expecting that the "legacy macro" was the issue.

drawioloading.png

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2015

We'll take a look and come back to you.

LouisB November 3, 2015

thanks

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 3, 2015

I don't see anything that would cause this, you might have some caching going on. Could you try editing the diagram again please? If that doesn't work, try clearing the browser cache first, then editing.

LouisB November 3, 2015

After several attempts, I was able to edit work. No need to clear cache or anything. Thanks for the help

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events