draw.io no longer working.

Deleted user September 30, 2017

Hi There,

We're using the draw.io trial, in fact the trial seems to have gone on longer than 30 days come to think of it.  This is the Atlassian Cloud plug-in for Confluence.

In any case, we were able to create draw.io diagrams just fine up until a few days ago.  Now whenever we try to edit existing diagrams or add new ones we get the following screen.....

https://snag.gy/2CLH4n.jpg

It can display existing diagrams fine, but we cannot edit or add new ones.

This is frustrating as it's a great product and I want to sign up for the full version.

Several of my colleagues have tried in their browsers/machines and get same issue.  I've also ensured javascript is on and I've also cleared out the browser cache of all items/objects/cookies etc.

I have a demo in a few days where I need my draw.io working. if anybody could help I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

David Brimley

Hazelcast 

www.hazelcast.com

2 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 2, 2017

We were using Cloudflare as a CDN and there seemed to be a problem with a specific node in their network caching some of the JavaScript incorrectly. We switched Cloudflare off for the day while they deal with our support request (we don't rely on CF for scaling, just latency)

With browsers caches cleared this problem now shouldn't show.

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 6, 2017

Just to update on this, Cloudflare is back on, they seem to have resolved the problem.

0 votes
Boris Berenberg - Atlas Authority
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 1, 2017

Does it say the license is expired in the Manage Apps screen? If so, then this is likely why you're having issues.

Deleted user October 2, 2017

No, we are in a trial period.

But the strange thing is we're now in a SECOND trial period.

It didn't seem to pass into automatic billing after the initial one month trial period was up.

The Almighty October 2, 2017

Hi there

We have exactly the same problem. Could you please check this as we do need drawings for our day-to-day activities.

Cheers

Franimage.pngimage.png

David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 2, 2017

@The AlmightyYour problem isn't the same, the editor loads in your case. Please submit to support@draw.io

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events