draw.io no longer working.

Hi There,

We're using the draw.io trial, in fact the trial seems to have gone on longer than 30 days come to think of it.  This is the Atlassian Cloud plug-in for Confluence.

In any case, we were able to create draw.io diagrams just fine up until a few days ago.  Now whenever we try to edit existing diagrams or add new ones we get the following screen.....

https://snag.gy/2CLH4n.jpg

It can display existing diagrams fine, but we cannot edit or add new ones.

This is frustrating as it's a great product and I want to sign up for the full version.

Several of my colleagues have tried in their browsers/machines and get same issue.  I've also ensured javascript is on and I've also cleared out the browser cache of all items/objects/cookies etc.

I have a demo in a few days where I need my draw.io working. if anybody could help I'd be very grateful.

Thanks

David Brimley

Hazelcast 

www.hazelcast.com

2 answers

Does it say the license is expired in the Manage Apps screen? If so, then this is likely why you're having issues.

No, we are in a trial period.

But the strange thing is we're now in a SECOND trial period.

It didn't seem to pass into automatic billing after the initial one month trial period was up.

Hi there

We have exactly the same problem. Could you please check this as we do need drawings for our day-to-day activities.

Cheers

Franimage.pngimage.png

@Fran ZuchYour problem isn't the same, the editor loads in your case. Please submit to support@draw.io

We were using Cloudflare as a CDN and there seemed to be a problem with a specific node in their network caching some of the JavaScript incorrectly. We switched Cloudflare off for the day while they deal with our support request (we don't rely on CF for scaling, just latency)

With browsers caches cleared this problem now shouldn't show.

Just to update on this, Cloudflare is back on, they seem to have resolved the problem.

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Kesha Thillainayagam
Posted Apr 13, 2018 in Confluence

We want to hear how your non-technical teams are using Confluence!

Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...

2,810 views 26 10
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you