Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

draw.io graphs fonts messed up exporting confluence pages to pdf

Andrea September 3, 2015

Hi, I've a problem exporting to PDF a Confluence page, the embedded draw.io graphs fonts are thicker and messed up. Exporting the graphs to PDF/PNG in editing mode is ok.

This is my situation:

• Confluence page view: graphs fonts ok (browser render)
  • Confluence page edit: graphs preview fonts NOT ok (cached png server render i suppose)
  • Confluence draw.io graphs editor: fonts ok (browser render)
  • Confluence draw.io graphs editor export PDF/PNG: fonts ok (server render???)
  • Confluence view page export PDF: fonts NOT ok (server render) I can't understand why inside the editor the export is ok but exporting the page the fonts are messed up.

I can't understand why inside the editor the export is ok, but exporting the confluence page the fonts are messed up, both should be rendered by the server.

It's a Ubuntu server with "ttf-mscorefonts-installer" package installed and i've tried different font configurations in the draw.io graphs.

Thanks,

Andrea

Related question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/295755 

3 answers

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 9, 2015

I would suggest upgrading to 5.2.0.0. There are improvements to the PNG rendering using Chrome and Firefox. We've also added the option to use an external server if needed to improve the output quality.

0 votes
Andrea September 6, 2015

@David Benson [draw.io] draw.io plugin 5.1.3.0 on Confluence 5.7.4 Thank you.

0 votes
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 6, 2015

What version of the draw.io plugin is it please?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events