draw.io graphs fonts messed up exporting confluence pages to pdf

Hi, I've a problem exporting to PDF a Confluence page, the embedded draw.io graphs fonts are thicker and messed up. Exporting the graphs to PDF/PNG in editing mode is ok.

This is my situation:

• Confluence page view: graphs fonts ok (browser render)
  • Confluence page edit: graphs preview fonts NOT ok (cached png server render i suppose)
  • Confluence draw.io graphs editor: fonts ok (browser render)
  • Confluence draw.io graphs editor export PDF/PNG: fonts ok (server render???)
  • Confluence view page export PDF: fonts NOT ok (server render) I can't understand why inside the editor the export is ok but exporting the page the fonts are messed up.

I can't understand why inside the editor the export is ok, but exporting the confluence page the fonts are messed up, both should be rendered by the server.

It's a Ubuntu server with "ttf-mscorefonts-installer" package installed and i've tried different font configurations in the draw.io graphs.

Thanks,

Andrea

Related question: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/295755 

3 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

What version of the draw.io plugin is it please?

@David Benson [draw.io] draw.io plugin 5.1.3.0 on Confluence 5.7.4 Thank you.

I would suggest upgrading to 5.2.0.0. There are improvements to the PNG rendering using Chrome and Firefox. We've also added the option to use an external server if needed to improve the output quality.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Sep 17, 2018 in Confluence

Why start from scratch? Introducing four new templates for Confluence Cloud

Hi my Community friends!  For those who don't know me, I'm a product marketer on the Confluence Cloud team - nice to meet you! For those of you who do, you know that I've been all up in your Co...

603 views 8 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you