Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

draw.io diagrams not showing up in MS Teams tab

Koen Vuurens August 2, 2022

Hi there.

I am currently busy integrating our MS Teams environment with our confluence pages, but for some reason, the draw.io diagrams do not show up within MS teams. I checked the dev tools network waterfall, but I do not see a block regarding confluence.

Does anybody else have this problem?
Is there a workaround for this?

Kind regards,
Koen

1 answer

0 votes
Craig Nodwell
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 2, 2022

Hi @Koen Vuurens welcome to the community.  It could be that draw.io is not part of Confluence and is only integrated into Confluence via a plugin.  This could be a permissions issue with draw.io and then Confluence and then MS Teams.  Have you checked MS Teams for integration with draw.io?

Koen Vuurens August 2, 2022

Hi Craig, I tried adding the draw.io plugin to Teams, but that is only for adding a drawing directly, not an embedded drawing within a confluence page.

Marija Radovic
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 3, 2022

Hi, please check comments in https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Confluence-Cloud-for-Microsoft/WE-ARE-LIVE/ba-p/1762992#U1769584 

The reply we received was "The macro within Confluence is not currently supported/does not display within a tab. "

Regards,

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events