displaying photos/screens on confluence page, zoom in

D Phillips
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 29, 2012

I desire to:

a. upload photo to page

b. set as thumnail

c. click to pop up photo in new window.

d. while viewing text on confluence page.

ability to zoom in and out of pop up window.

1 answer

0 votes
Jeison
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 30, 2012

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this will suit your needs, but you can insert an image into a page by clicking on Insert > Image. Then, click the image you've inserted and set size options at the bottom of it to show it as a thumbnail. Save page. Once you've finished, you can right click the image an choose to open in new window. In that window, the image is shown with full resolution, and you can use your browser features to zoom in or out (CTRL + / -).

Hope this helps.

D Phillips
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 30, 2012

Yes, that partially works. The image size is 1583 x 2331 in png format. This is the size of a multi page that scrolls. However, when clicking on this for a new window. it only shows full res or medium thumbnail.

When using the bottom right corner to reduce or increase size. The window resizes, but the image stays the same resolution.

The purpose is to view the image as a photo reference, where the text on the original page is a narrative.The ideal scenario might be to use iframes.. where the image sequences are in a scrolling left to right gallery, then to click on the image, where text appears for narrative.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events