CSV table export macro plugin seems to be caching the output table - i.e. exporting from the same page in a certain time interval gives me the same output file although the page contents has already changed. I cannot seem to find any caching options to disable this or change the timing. I also tried to tick the volatile table checkbox on and off but that did not change it.
Plugin version 1.1.3
Confluence version 5.10.1
Could someone please advise?
From what I read, you need the "volatile" option, and maybe it would help to put the export-csv plugin at the outermost position so that it encloses everything?
The plugin uses the confluence cache to save the data and make it faster. If you set it to "volatile" it won't be saving it in caches. But it does not use a temp file.
You also could try to flush the cache of the plugin on the cache managment site
Fabian, I am afraid it is rather dynamic content generated by the 'SQL query' plugin, all of which is also wrapped inside 'Run Self-service reports' plugin. So, in a sense, the structure is as follows: <run><export><sql-query>results table</sql-query></export></run>. Please let me know if something is not clear.
Fabian, the problem definitely occurs with larger tables, say, several thousand rows.
The usage is as follows:
1) the page contains the run self-service plugin, which allows for selection of a country
2) inside the 'run' plugin (1) there is the 'export csv' plugin
3) inside the 'export csv' plugin (2) there is a sql-query plugin, which returns rows for the selected country
4) i run the page for one country, click 'export', it exports the file for the selected country.
5) i then re-run the page with a different country selected, the report shows the correct contents on the screen, but when I click 'export' the exported file still contains the data from step (4), even if I re-logon to a new browser session, and even if I change the browser from chrome to Firefox.
Could it have something to do with the plugin trying and failing to overwrite some temp file?
More and more people are building their careers with Atlassian, and we want you to be at the front of this wave! Important Dates Start the Certification Prep Course by 2 April 2019 Take your e...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs