create table with Jira Issues Macro

Joana Correia August 30, 2019

Dear all,

I usually use the feature "Jira Issues Macro",  with predefined filters of the issues I want to see in confluence,  but for planning purposes, I would need to add notes to the individual tickets resulting from the filter. 

the only way i know how to do this is to create a table and add Jira tickets one by one and add a column for my notes. This is very time consuming and doesn't allow me to track if any changes are made (e.g. an issue is created).

Is there a way of creating a table out of a Jira filter, that puts all the tickets in one column, in individual rows, but allows me to edit the remaining table columns?

I don't want my notes to be reflected in the Jira Tickets.

thank you!!

1 answer

1 vote
Danny
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 17, 2020

Hello @Joana Correia

Unfortunately I do not think this is possible at this time. From my understanding of the above you would like a Confluence table and the Jira Issue macro to be merged, to allow additional columns to be added, such as a Notes column, without affecting the Jira issue data as you want Notes to remain only within the Confluence table. 

Your requirements could be achieved by referencing the Issue keys individually for each row within a Confluence table. You can update the Notes column within issue though the content would not be dynamic. 

Apologies I cannot be any further assistance,

Danny

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events