Windows 10, Firefox 70.0
in the good old time as useful with the buttons on the Top, copy a line in a table on sheet 1.
and with an other bottom insert line in a second table.
i have a table with actual todo and will after aork this move to tabele archiv.
Hello there, @Ronald_Werner ! Always good to see a new face around our community. I hope you have a pleasant stay.
So, when I try to replicate the issue using the following environment:
- Firefox 70.0.1
- Windows 10 Version 1903 build 18362.356
I am unable to. Copying and pasting rows of a table work as intended. I used the keyboard shortcut to copy and paste.
- Windows: CTRL+C (Copy)/CTRL+V (Paste)
- macOS: COMMAND+C (Copy)/COMMAND+V (Paste)
Here is a video of my attempt to replicate the behavior for you to watch, Ronald:
I would like to ask you a few questions for clarification, so we can better assist your case. Here are my questions:
- What is the step-by-step of the procedure that you are trying to accomplish?
- Are you using the New Editor or the Old Editor for Confluence Cloud?
- Is the issue present in Chrome or other browsers as well?
Let us hear from you, Ronald. Looking forward to your reply!
Thank you for answer,
to 1 i will see the new page functions. to copy a table line
to3 Chrome are the same.
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events