copy and Paste line in an other table

Ronald_Werner November 7, 2019

Windows 10, Firefox 70.0

in the good old time as useful with the buttons on the Top, copy  a line in a table on sheet 1.

Unbenannt.PNGand with an other bottom insert line in a second table.

i have a table with actual todo and will after aork this move to tabele archiv.

any idea?

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 11, 2019

Hello there, @Ronald_Werner ! Always good to see a new face around our community. I hope you have a pleasant stay.

So, when I try to replicate the issue using the following environment:

• Firefox 70.0.1
  • Windows 10 Version 1903 build 18362.356

I am unable to. Copying and pasting rows of a table work as intended. I used the keyboard shortcut to copy and paste.

• Windows: CTRL+C (Copy)/CTRL+V (Paste)
  • macOS: COMMAND+C (Copy)/COMMAND+V (Paste)

Here is a video of my attempt to replicate the behavior for you to watch, Ronald:

CopyTableFabric.gif

I would like to ask you a few questions for clarification, so we can better assist your case. Here are my questions:

1. What is the step-by-step of the procedure that you are trying to accomplish?
  2. Are you using the New Editor or the Old Editor for Confluence Cloud?
  3. Is the issue present in Chrome or other browsers as well?

Let us hear from you, Ronald. Looking forward to your reply!

Ronald_Werner November 13, 2019

Thank you for answer,

to 1 i will see the new page functions. to copy a table line

• to point 2, ist the first moment thats i hear from old and new editor, where can is see it?
  • in the morning i see the Confluence Message from new Page, in new Pages looks the tables same as your sample. Till this time not.
  • i think ist the moment are make new sites and new tables. This transformation is many work for me an my coleagues.
  • Now i will test the new tables. but i cannot adjust and interlock the witdh of a row. 
  • now i will read the helps, i hope this helps.

to3 Chrome are the same.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events