copy Websites to Knoowledge Base Article no link to pictures

Andreas Schlund March 10, 2017

is it possible when i copy a website with pictures inside that i copy the hole website included all Pictures to confluence KB Article. At the moment i copied with links to the website. But is the website offline or  down or no longer exist i not see the pictures because there linked and not copied.

I want that all Pictures are copied to my article.

is this possible?

Thanks

Andreas

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2017

Confluence will accept pasted data with images to some extent, but it depends on the data you are pasting in.  If you're not getting bits of it, then the problem is in the data you are pasting, not confluence.

Andreas Schlund March 11, 2017

i copie a website like this

https://www.himmlische-it.de/neuigkeiten/microsoft-azure-globalen-administrator-hinzufgen/

i marked all ( Strg + A) right mouse copy.

when i paste this into confluence side all the pictures inside are marked with a link to the original website.

Its fine when confluence copie every pictures from the website an paste this picture in the article

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 11, 2017

Yes, the data you are scraping into the clipboard is not what you want.  It's the data that you are copying that is the problem.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events