Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence version in cloud

Igor Kozhukhov(gmail) May 19, 2016

Hello,

i have no perms for:

https://dilos-dev.atlassian.net/wiki/admin/systeminfo.action

could you please let me know what is version of confluence we have in cloud?

besta regards,

-Igor

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2016

It's the latest version of Confluence that Atlassian have released to Cloud, always.  You can see the exact version at the bottom of the page.

If you have no permissions for that page, then you are not an admin for the installation.  You'll need to talk to your admins to get access.

on cloud onDemand, i'm admin in my area, but not a superadmin for Confluence.

cloud version has no confluence version at the bottom of the page.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 19, 2016

Ah, I hadn't looked recently.  I thought standard admins (above space admins, but below system admin) could see the system information page in Confluence Cloud.

I'm not sure the version actually matters that much - it's Cloud, you don't get any choice about the version (it's always "latest") and the Cloud docs should match it.  Why are you asking?

i was asking by my friend about it smile

he want's to go to personal instance and move data from cloud instance to personal.

for this operation you need to know version for to be sure your backup will be imported to another private instance.

i can’t post my comment on site - i can see message:
Your activity is currently limited because you've commented, answered or asked a question 2 times in the past 24 hours. These limits apply until you earn 3 points, then you can ask, answer and comment as much as you like.
best regards,
-Igor
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 19, 2016

Actually, the version still doesn't matter - Cloud is always the very latest version.  So when you get to step 2 in https://confluence.atlassian.com/confcloud/migrate-from-confluence-cloud-to-server-724765578.html you need to grab the latest version from there too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events