Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confluence makro documents editor

HOhmayer October 28, 2014

Hey everybody, I have a Problem with macros in the documents editor confluence. The "Status" macro can only be used once . It is not possible to use it twice. It is no more selectabIe, because it is inactive. I must close and open my document again, to use this macro again. The Problem is also with all other macros, except "Bild" or "Verknüpfung".

Only one user has this problem.

I use the Firefox 31.2.0 ESR and the latest Flashplayer. I must have installed the flashplayer, because the dropdown menue in the picture is only functioning with flash.

Editor_Auswahl_Makros.jpg

Do you know the problem? Thanks for your help

1 answer

1 vote
Deividi Luvison
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2014

That is really strange, first thing you could try is doing a Clear Confluence Plugin Cache if that fails the try the following:

1. Backup your application directories (<Confluence Home>/<Confluence Install>) and database (or set a test instance).
  2. Remove any cutomization you might have as, themes, layouts, stylesheets and custom HTML.
  3. If the problem persists try one more time Confluence Safe mode.

The idea with above steps is to isolate the problem since in my vanila installation I was unable to reproduce this.

After above test attach the <Confluence Home>\logs\atlassian-confluence.log, the login you used and time stamp of the test.

Thanks and Regards,
David|Confluence Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events