confluence makro documents editor

Hey everybody, I have a Problem with macros in the documents editor confluence. The "Status" macro can only be used once . It is not possible to use it twice. It is no more selectabIe, because it is inactive. I must close and open my document again, to use this macro again. The Problem is also with all other macros, except "Bild" or "Verknüpfung".

Only one user has this problem.

I use the Firefox 31.2.0 ESR and the latest Flashplayer. I must have installed the flashplayer, because the dropdown menue in the picture is only functioning with flash.

Editor_Auswahl_Makros.jpg

Do you know the problem? Thanks for your help

1 answer

That is really strange, first thing you could try is doing a Clear Confluence Plugin Cache if that fails the try the following:

1. Backup your application directories (<Confluence Home>/<Confluence Install>) and database (or set a test instance).
  2. Remove any cutomization you might have as, themes, layouts, stylesheets and custom HTML.
  3. If the problem persists try one more time Confluence Safe mode.

The idea with above steps is to isolate the problem since in my vanila installation I was unable to reproduce this.

After above test attach the <Confluence Home>\logs\atlassian-confluence.log, the login you used and time stamp of the test.

Thanks and Regards,
David|Confluence Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published yesterday in Confluence Cloud

Happy holidays from our team to yours!

Hi Community!  2018 was filled with changes for our team, both big and small, and we've taken a lot of time to both celebrate our wins and recognize areas of improvement. One thing that we're a...

99 views 1 14
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you