color favicon

Dennis Celen February 8, 2023

hi there

i tried multiple times to upload a yellow version of our favicon. so we have a difference between our own platform and jira. but when i upload the favicon, it always becomes black.

3 answers

0 votes
Earl McCutcheon
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 10, 2023

Howdy Y'all,

We reviewed the Bug per your feedback, and we have set it back to active status to gather impact due to the continued feedback on this.

Please make sure to add yourself as a watcher on the bug report to get additional updates on the status.

Additionally, anyone experiencing this issue that runs across this thread hit the following link that will populate the option "This affects my team" on the bug report to help us track the impacted users further.

Regards,
Earl

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 9, 2023

Ok. Let me know if the 24h deal works. I find it unfortunate that the issue was simply closed without some comment added as to why "won't fix".

0 votes
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 8, 2023

Hi @Dennis Celen ,

i'm not able to reproduce this. Have you played around with it a bit and try different images to see if you have any different behavior? Just wondering if there's something about the image you've uploaded. What is the image type, size?

Dennis Celen February 8, 2023

its similar to this topic. so i guess its a bug.

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-65492

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 9, 2023

Thanks for reporting the bug @Dennis Celen . Did you try the workaround?

Dennis Celen February 9, 2023

Then i have to wait for 24h. i tried 12h, it did not solved anything. I'm trying to do the 24h now.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 10, 2023

What are the results of the 24 hour test?

Dennis Celen February 12, 2023

yes 24h waiting did fix it.

Like Jack Brickey likes this
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 13, 2023

You might consider accepting Earl's answer.

Dennis Celen February 23, 2023

@Jack Brickey  the 24h waiting does work

Like Jack Brickey likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders