cannot enable team calendar 5.3.4

Deleted user October 27, 2015

I recently upgraded some plugins in confluence, and now for some reason, my Team Calendars (5.3.4) will not enable.  This is a big deal, because many of our departments use these calendars, and they are down

I would uninstall and re-install but I'm afraid it will WIPE OUT the calendar data

We have Confluence 5.4

We have tried refreshing the plugin cache

Anybody have any suggestions?

4 answers

1 vote
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 28, 2015

Have experienced some similar issues with team calendar in our Confluence instance, and the solution was to downgrade as explained here: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/TEAMCAL-3077

1 vote
Christian Sprenger October 27, 2015

We have similar problem, but with Conf 5.7.1.

Our Admin is currently not available but Conf is telling me something at Health Checks that 

Max Allowed Packets

What does this check do?

Checks if the max_allowed_packets variable in your MySQL database is appropriate.

Result

Your packet size of 16,777,216 is too small. You should increase max_allowed_packets to 34M.

I found someone solved it like

Change the max_allowed_packet attribute temporarily on your MySQL Server to a value above the recommended 32Mb.

shell> mysqld --max_allowed_packet=64M

Maybe this helps?

0 votes
Deleted user October 30, 2015

We cleared our plugins cache, and now it's OK

I'm noticing some other issues with plugins tho.. It makes me nervous to run upgrades

-AP

0 votes
Michelle Bachmann October 30, 2015

Today is the third time that I when I upgraded unrelated add-ons that Team Calendar was disabled with an error.  The only way we have been able to re-enable it is to reboot the server.  We are running Confluence 5.7.  

Every time, before I upgrade the unrelated add-ons, they are tested in our DEV environment, which is also running the same Confluence version.  However, the Team Calendar add-on does not have any issues in that environment.  

Downloading to a lower version is not the fix.  Any other ideas?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events