can we dynamically link 4 velocity charts of 4 teams of jira to confluence?

Vemparala Bhanu May 15, 2023

Hi all,

4 teams are 4 separate scrum boards and so, 4 velocity charts in jira. I want to show all these 4 charts in confluence dynamically.  How we can do that?

1) If any velocity chart is added with new sprint data, then confluence graph should be automatically updated,

1 answer

1 vote
Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 15, 2023

You can use "Great Gadgets for Jira" by StonikByte.  It works well but if you have too many Gadgets on the same page, you can get loading issues.

Danut M _StonikByte_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 22, 2023

Thanks @Ditte Simard for mentioning our app as a potential solution.

Indeed, with our Great Gadgets app you can display a chart for each team in both Jira and Confluence. If you have Jira Server / Data Center, you can import the gadgets in Confluence.

Team Velocity Gadget

Not sure what loading issues is @Ditte Simard referring to. We are willing to assist as necessary. Just contact us over email at support@stonikbyte.com if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Danut M.

Ditte Simard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2023

Thanks @Danut M _StonikByte_ I will definitely reach out! 

Performance is great when I use the widgets in the Jira but I have noticed loading problems if I have more than 3 graphs on one Confluence Page.  I would love to trouble-shoot this with your team.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events