can´s access confluence

Daniel January 6, 2022

Even though i entered my payment details and made sure every bit of information was entered correctly, i suddendly stopped having access to my confluence workspace. according to my team members statements, as soon as they try to log in, a PopUp comes up stating they are not to access that page until de abonements have been successfully paid for and managed, but the already have. which is what brings me to this forum today. where is all my information, how can i regain access to my confluence workspace? any clue? help please?

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

I won't repeat what Jack said, but I want to add that if you have gone over the number of users allowed for your tier of licence, then you can get access back without talking to Atlassian - just remove or disable enough users to get the count below your subscription limit.

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 6, 2022

Yes very good point Nic. That was in my thought process when writing my response but failed to include. I questioned the ability to do so if he could not log in as admin.

1 vote
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 6, 2022

Hi @Daniel , so it appears you are on Free version so unclear where payments come into play. If you have exceeded the #users allowed for Confluence that would require payment details. In that case it may take time for that to be processed. I’m unclear if that process is automatically managed or not when moving from Free. One thing you can do is to open a “billing” support request at Atlassian Support. However, that will likely take some time as well as will be obvious by the banner on the support page (see below). You may wish to view the recommended links.

Our Billing and Licensing Team is currently experiencing a high volume of tickets which may result in longer response times. However, we are committed to prioritizing critical requests and resolving your question as soon as possible. In the meantime, we recommend reviewing the Atlassian Purchasing and Licensing FAQ | Atlassian for any general billing inquiries and Cloud Pricing Overview and FAQs | Atlassian if you have any clarifications on the recent pricing updates. Thank you for your patience!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events