atlas-debug stopped working due to "synchrony-proxy:war:RELEASE"

Dirk Brutscher January 9, 2021

"Suddenly" atlas-debug fails on all my development machines, because sdk is "Unable to find/resolve artifact ... synchrony-proxy:war:RELEASE".

Any suggestions?

[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time: 20.401 s[INFO] Finished at: 2021-01-09T17:00:14+01:00[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:amps-dispatcher-maven-plugin:8.1.0:debug (default-cli) on project jojo: Unable to find/resolve artifact.: Failed to read artifact descriptor for com.atlassian.synchrony:synchrony-proxy:war:RELEASE: Failed to resolve version for com.atlassian.synchrony:synchrony-proxy:war:RELEASE: Could not find metadata com.atlassian.synchrony:synchrony-proxy/maven-metadata.xml in local (C:\Users\Dirk Brutscher\.m2\repository) -> [Help 1]org.apache.maven.lifecycle.LifecycleExecutionException: Failed to execute goal com.atlassian.maven.plugins:amps-dispatcher-maven-plugin:8.1.0:debug (default-cli) on project jojo: Unable to find/resolve artifact.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 9, 2021

Hi! 

Could you clean in .m2 directory find the related package and clean info in that. 

After you can run from scratch the debug. 

Time to time I do recommend do the next cleanup 

atlas-mvn clean package
Dirk Brutscher January 10, 2021

Cleaning %appdata%\..\..\.m2 and executing atlas-mvn clean package did the job, thanks :-)

Like # people like this
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 10, 2021

Excellent!

Like Mass59 likes this
Tova Pozen December 30, 2021

Where is the .m2 folfer?

I have .m2 folder only under the my local maven installation directory, but my plugin progect is configured to use the maven that is bundled with Atlassian plugin sdk.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events