[addon-Addteq.Excellentable]

SSchoepel August 6, 2014

When will Excellentable be available in OnDemand/Cloud? We really need to have the multiplication and division capabilities in tables to fully integrate our quality records into Atlassian tools.

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SSchoepel August 12, 2014

I did contact the vendor directly, too. I don't know the whole process of how a plugin becomes available for the Cloud. It sounds like a combination of the vendor's submission and willingness to go through the Atlassian process/approval.

For those who are wondering, Excellentable will eventually they don't have a solid timeframe) be available in OnDemand/Cloud. The vendor is working on it.

0 votes
Sukhbir Dhillon March 1, 2015

@Sigrid Schoepel, We plan to release the new version of excellentable along with the onDemand version. We don't have a timeline yet for cloud version yet though.

Sukhbir Dhillon November 2, 2017

Responding to an old thread as I made a promise here. We released cloud version of excellentable and are working on bringing it to the same feature level as server including collaborative editing. 

0 votes
SSchoepel August 20, 2014

See comment above.

0 votes
Davin Studer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 6, 2014

Unfortunately, most plugins created in the marketplace will never find their way into OnDemand. Atlassian controls what is put into OnDemand.

Dave
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 6, 2014

Atlassian Connect was actually created for this - anyone can create an Atlassian Connect Add-On for OnDemand, so it is up to the vendors of existing plugins to port those to the new framework. If there is an existing plugin that you would like to see available in OnDemand, the best route is to follow up with the vendor to see if they are planning to implement a version in Connect that is compatible with OnDemand.

SSchoepel August 12, 2014

That makes it sound simple, but from the plethora of plugins that would be very helpful to me but are NOT in the Cloud/OnDemand it must be a more onerous process than "just" porting them to the appropriate framework.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events