acronym list generator

Angie Elliott February 28, 2024

Hello!

Is there any way to automatically generate a list of acronyms with definitions for a Confluence page or multiple pages?

Thank you!

1 answer

0 votes
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 28, 2024

Hi @Angie Elliott - If you have Atlassian Intelligence activated, you can do this easily with AI. 

NOTE: To use Atlassian Intelligence features in Confluence, your organization admin needs to activate it from admin.atlassian.com.

Another option is to use a martketplace tool. I found the below solution that may work for you. 
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1227263/acronym-finder-for-confluence?tab=overview&hosting=cloud 

If I answered your question please accept my answer by using the button above as that helps me. 

Angie Elliott February 28, 2024

It looks like both of these solutions require payment. I don't have a budget for that. Is there any free solution? Thanks!

Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 26, 2024

@Angie Elliott - no, not that I am aware of. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events