account free, issue created, cannot find link

Rogerio Oliveira May 23, 2024

Hello colleagues!

I have a free account, I created a space in confluence and on a page I created some issues that represent the stories to be developed. After a few months, when accessing, I discover that they have been deleted or I (admin) have lost access permission. Has anyone encountered this situation?

I recently created another space and created another project using Jira, is there any correlation? I can see the project space, the confluence pages..

however the issues I had created: no.

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 23, 2024

Hi @Rogerio Oliveira,

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

Free plan products that are inactive will be deactivated after 120 days, so based on your description that sounds like this is what happened in your case. You can learn more about the retention policy here. Once your instance is getting close to be deactivated you should receive an email asking you to access it or you will loose the data.

OK, Thank you very much!!

Like Mikael Sandberg likes this

As a security measure I made a backup and simulated a restore on another account and it worked well ;-) thanks!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events