You've stumbled on restricted content

Huynh Long An March 28, 2023

Hi admin, please check for me issuse "You've stumbled on restricted content". Why is already block all users my company. Admin pages not block all users. Please check for me.

2 answers

1 vote
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Hi @Huynh Long An 

Welcome to Atlassian Community!

We as community members won't be able to help you since we do not have access to your site. 

You will have to reach out to the Space Admin to see if you have been granted access to the space. Once you have that and if there are page restrictions set on the page you are trying to view/edit, the page owner/space admin can grant you the access on the page. Let us know if that helps.

Hi Kishan Sharma, 

I already check from spaces admin, He also can't log into the spaces.  Do you know where the problem comes from? 

Best regards.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 28, 2023

Hi @Huynh Long An 

It is possible that you and your colleagues do not have permissions on the space. So, you will need to check with your Confluence admins or site admins who can access permissions for any spaces on your site. If a space is ever without a space admin — for example, if the only space admin for a space left the organization — a Confluence or site admin can always recover control over space permissions by becoming a space admin and grant access to others as needed. 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 6, 2023

Hi @Huynh Long An  Have you got this sorted ?

Steve Pham April 3, 2024

Hi @Kishan Sharma ,

I'm facing this similar issue right now. Even though I have the site admin permission and space admin permission, I still see this error.

When I click Request Access, I see another error. What else can I check?

Thanks & Best Regards

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 3, 2024

Hi @Steve Pham Welcome to the Atlassian Community! You can check if there are any inherited restrictions.

View restrictions are inherited, which means a restriction applied to one page will cascade down to any child pages.  Edit restrictions are not inherited, which means pages need to be restricted individually. 

If the person you've listed as a viewer or editor can't see the page, check to make sure:

• they have View space permission for that space, or
  • there's no view restriction on a page higher up the page hierarchy that prevents them seeing any children of that page.

Refer - Add or remove content restrictions for more details.

Steve Pham April 6, 2024

Thanks @Kishan Sharma for your advice.

Yes you are right, I found out the issue is caused by the parent page is locked by a different user. So even I'm the space admin, I still can't access page. I managed to remove that lock under Restriction section and gain back the access.

Thank & Best Regards.

Like Kishan Sharma likes this
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 8, 2024

Glad to hear that my response was helpful. @Steve Pham 

0 votes

Screenshot from 2023-03-28 15-22-48.png

Steve Pham April 3, 2024

Hi,

Did you manage to resolve your issue? I'm facing the same problem.

Please share if you managed to fix it.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events