Words are cut off when doing pdf export

이두영 November 3, 2019

In the figure below, the first part of the text is not displayed in pdf.
I'm trying to export several pages at once and it seems that only pdf is supported.

So what I want to ask is:

1) How do I get all the text well?

2) Can I use a plugin to export all pdf at once?

Thanks.

[ Confluence Page ]

original.png

[ PDF ]pdf.png

1 answer

0 votes
Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 3, 2019

Hi @이두영 , 

If you're looking to combine some existing pages together into one page you could use the include page macro or the excerpt include macro to embed the entire content of one page and then try PDF export of the page.

with respect to missing text in the PDF export, looks like the font used to create the PDF may not support that language.

Reference Community link -

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Missing-characters-when-exporting-to-PDF/qaq-p/473691

Thanks,

Kiran.

이두영 November 3, 2019

@Kiran Panduga {Appfire} 

Thank you for your help. I will do that :)

이두영 November 5, 2019

@Kiran Panduga {Appfire} 

Currently I want to export 100 pages at once, I can only do it in pdf, but some texts are not displayed.

So I'm trying to use the pdf plugin that doesn't break fonts. However, if I use that plugin, I should need to export 100 pages one by one. (It is time consuming)

So, I want to export 100 pages at once by using that plugin.

Is it possible with the plugin(include page macro or excerpt include macro) you told me?But I think it's a different function so it's different from what I want.

Are there any plugins?

Kiran Panduga {Appfire}
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 5, 2019

Hi @이두영 , 

In that case, include page macro or excerpt include macro will not be helpful.

I would suggest to go with the Space PDF export and select those 100 pages which you want to export into PDF.

Before that, to address the missing text in the PDF export, change the font in one of the page and try exporting the page in PDF. If that works, then you will have to follow the same on other pages too.

Thanks,

Kiran.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events