While upgrading Apache HTTP Server to version 2.4 to go with Confluence 6, I noticed the MaxConnectionsPerChild setting mentioned.
We have an issue with the Confluence server CPU usage maxing out from time to time, and have not found a permanent solution. Currently on Confluence 5.9.9.
I am wondering if anyone has used MaxConnectionsPerChild with Apache HTTP Server used for Confluence , and what the effects (positive and negative) were.
From this Stack Overflow post, MaxConnectionsPerChild is a workaround for memory leaks, where you are experiencing high CPU usage.
Ann, Thanks for the answer.
I forgot to say I have opened two or three tickets over time. We have tried the various proferred solutions such as changing the maxtotal. We have also disabled various modules and/in various plug-ins. The logs are not definitive
The issue returns after a while.
I saw where it said "MaxConnectionsPerChild is a workaround for memory leaks", but am wondering, if someone else has used it with Confluence, and what the experience was like for them.
Am hoping the upgrade to Apache 2.4 and Confluence 6.2 will fix it.
Hi Community! I’m Elaine, Confluence Product Manager. You may have read my earlier post about page tree in space navigation sidebar. I'm excited to share another improvement that helps you organize ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs