Will new versions of FA be supported?

Gabriel Landes August 29, 2016

Can we expect an update to support Font-awesome 4.6.3 icons?

3 answers

1 vote
Lukas Knoch -Rumpelcoders-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2016

Hi, sorry for the late answer, it somehow slipped my trough my inbox.

Are you still interrested in an updated version?

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 17, 2016

Hi Gabriel,

the latest version of FA is now included (4.7.0), 675 icons just for you. wink Have fun!

We also fixed the drop down selector, sorry it took so long.

Best regards from Austria,

Lukas 

0 votes
Gabriel Landes October 21, 2016

Yes, we are still using the plugin in documentation of an app that relies on FontAwesome.

I'd be willing to offer help developing the changes if you have a repository that is public or sharable (Github, Bitbucket, ...)

Thanks!

Rising Star
Rising Star
October 25, 2016

Hi!

Currently we do not have plans on making the plugin open source, but thank you for the offer. We are working on a new version with the latest FA release. Please be a little patient, I will inform you as soon as we are ready for the release.

Gabriel Landes October 25, 2016

That sounds great! no problem waiting.

If you are in the code, I have one other suggestion; I left it as a review on the plugin: remove the icon from the drop-down selector in the macro modal window. The icon prevents the selector from responding to typing. If I'm looking for the "fa-warning" icon, I'd like to just type "wa.." and have the menu jump to the first match (this is the normal browser behavior for most select items). Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events