Will confluence.json be maintained with just latest

Matt Rice March 24, 2021

I have automation set up to download the latest versions of Jira, Bitbucket, and confluence. Jira and Bitbucket are maintained with the latest version only:

However, Confluence list 6.13 through latest:

The rss feeds are the same. Will the Confluence feeds be maintained with just the latest?

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 6, 2022

Hi @Matt Rice and @Brant Schroeder , thanks for bringing this to our attention.

These feeds aren't widely used internally at Atlassian - externally I'm aware of iapetus.fyi that displays these feeds on a single page.

Given that I can't promise the Confluence feed will be patched in the near future, I would offer these two suggestions:

1. The feed does contain timestamps, so if you are using a script to parse these, see if the library you're using can simply select the most-recent element
  2. If you're automating builds/deployments, it might be worth the effort to go all the way and use the docker images of our products. We regularly release images on DockerHub and the latest tag will get you the latest version for all the products with a docker pull.

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

@Matt Rice I think you found a bug.  The Confluence feed is defiantly different than the others.   I will escalate this to Atlassian and see if they can take a look and provide information as to why it has that version in the feed.  

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events