Will be Tooltip for Confluence plugin will need payment of a fee in the future?

Sergio Garijo Contreras May 31, 2022

I'm asking this because our team is thinking of implementing this plugin in our project and our product owner probably wouldn't accept a sudden fee to use it. Can anyone give me a clue about this conundrum?

Thanks.

3 answers

0 votes
Zoriana Bogutska_Adaptavist_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
October 10, 2022

Hi @Sergio Garijo Contreras 

If you have less than 10 members in your confluence, Content Formatting Macros for Confluence will be always free for you.

This app allows adding different macros like Tooltip, Footnote, BibTeX, etc.

It is developed by my team, so if you have any questions - let me know.

0 votes
Hana Kučerová
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Sergio Garijo Contreras ,

welcome to the Atlassian Community!

I recommend you to contact the vendor of this application and ask directly them - it is up to them, what they do in the future. Usually when some application is successful, it becomes paid.

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 31, 2022

Hi @Sergio Garijo Contreras ,

welcome to the Atlassian community!

As community, we have not information about an app plan. In my opinion, the best way is to contact the app owner through the following email address service@edag-ps.com

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events