• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Wiki like Solution is required Which option to Choose ?

Hi 

My Client wants me to install a solution on his domain where he and his team can collaborate with each other for marketing and finalizing the end product.  He mentioned that the team would have access and login through dashboard. 

Thanks 

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

That's exactly what Confluence is for.  It is a wiki built for collaboration.

thank you. There are three options 

Confluence, 

Confluence
for
Software Teams,

Confluence
for
IT Teams

Which option suits better for our requirements. i.e. on first phase we want to deploy the free version on our servers. and the team can also have logins with there own credentials 

thanks 

Ah, ok.  I can't tell you what you need to meet your requirements, as you've not said what they are.

But the three things you've listed here are actually ways to use Confluence for different purposes, and they just set some defaults aimed at three different usage patterns. They're not different systems.

To get started, get your free Confluence and pick the one that's closest to your intended usage.  You've said "marketing and finalising product" which probably suggests "Software teams" are the best fit.  But you can always use it for other things too.

Like mawais31 likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Confluence

Announcing Team Calendars in Confluence Data Center

Hi Community! We're thrilled to share that Team Calendars for Confluence is now a built-in feature for Confluence Data Center releases 7.11 and beyond.  A long time favorite,  Team Cale...

146 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you