Wiki Markup - Header should remain stationary while scrolling

Anna O. May 29, 2020

Hi all, 

we use Confluence Server and have implemented Bob Swift Wiki Markup: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1210757/wiki-markup-for-confluence?hosting=server&tab=overview

When displaying a lot of issus from Jira on a Confluence Page it would be very useful, if the header would remain stationary while scrolling the page. 

Does anyone have a solution for this?

Thanks!

Regards, Anna

1 answer

0 votes
Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 29, 2020

Hi @Anna O. ,

We are from the Bobswift team. Please note that Wiki Markup for Confluence is an unsupported app, but since its one of our Apps bundle, we would like to help you out here.
On your behalf, we have created a support request SUPPORT-4095

Please signup to our portal and let us know your user name so that we could add you as a reporter to the request.

To investigate further on the issue please share us the storage format of the page where you are using the app, so we could move further on the issue.

Please refer to the below screenshot for getting the storage format of a confluence page:
2020-05-29_20-26-02.png

Once you get the storage format copy and paste into a text file and share the file with us.

Regards,
Ravya

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 31, 2020

Hi @Anna O. ,

I hope you are doing great!

I would like to check if you got a chance to check our previous comment.

Thanks,
Ravya

Anna O. June 2, 2020

Hi Ravya, thanks very much for your support. 

Of course, here it is (as I cannot insert .txt oder pdf-format, I simply add that here). 

<ac:layout><ac:layout-section ac:type="single"><ac:layout-cell>
<p><br /></p>
<p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="pagetreecreator-button" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="dec5dc6d-4173-4254-8c7d-4d406a7520d9"><ac:parameter ac:name="source-page"><ac:link><ri:page ri:space-key="PTCTemplateSpaceKey" ri:content-title="__%r PN oder OPP__ __%r Kundenname__" /></ac:link></ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="show-page-tree">true</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="button-caption">Neue PN erstellen</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="target-page"><ac:link /></ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro></p>
<hr />
<p><br /></p>
<pre><br /></pre></ac:layout-cell></ac:layout-section><ac:layout-section ac:type="single"><ac:layout-cell>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="panel" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="5cd5dfc3-da7c-4654-ae65-d0aa6860eb3b"><ac:parameter ac:name="borderColor">black</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="borderStyle">solid</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="title">Projekte Food</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="wiki-markup" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="b115d0b5-9883-46f8-887a-e7e5e980904f"><ac:parameter ac:name="atlassian-macro-output-type">INLINE</ac:parameter><ac:plain-text-body><![CDATA[

{jiraissues:https://muwo-jira:8443/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20PN%20AND%20issuetype%20%3D%20%22Customer%20Project%22%20AND%20status%20!%3D%20%20Resolved%20AND%20labels%20%3D%20Food%20ORDER%20BY%20status%20ASC|maximumIssues=99|cache=off|columns=PS,summary,assignee,status,PM,LE,ME,SW,COM,TSS,CCS,Last Comment 2,QlikviewLink Short}]]></ac:plain-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></ac:layout-cell></ac:layout-section><ac:layout-section ac:type="single"><ac:layout-cell>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="panel" ac:schema-version="1" ac:macro-id="b5c47646-af46-4fc5-87bd-699f2c4b11fe"><ac:parameter ac:name="borderColor">#c0c0c0</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="bgColor">#f0f0f0</ac:parameter><ac:parameter ac:name="title">Seitenverzeichnis</ac:parameter><ac:rich-text-body>
<p><ac:structured-macro ac:name="children" ac:schema-version="2" ac:macro-id="6721153f-7a2f-4266-b94f-eb3d84d5314f" /></p></ac:rich-text-body></ac:structured-macro>
<p class="auto-cursor-target"><br /></p></ac:layout-cell></ac:layout-section></ac:layout>

Thansk! 

kind regards, Anna

Anna O. June 3, 2020

PS. I have created a profile, so you can add me to the isue. Thanks!

Ravya Mutyala {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 3, 2020

Hi @Anna O. ,

Thanks for your response!

I added you (anna.olenberg@xxxxxx.de) to the issue , please access the SUPPORT-4095

Thanks,
Ravya

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
VERSION
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events