Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wie kann ich zur Seitenhistorie einen Seitenversionskommentar hinzufügen ?

Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2022

Hello all, 

I can't find the info for adding page version comments in the documentation.

Does anyone know how I can add this comment?

I have allowed comments in the administrative settings and also allowed comments for the area permissions

Thanks for your answers in advance.

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Hi @Gaby ,

If you click on the ellipses while in edit mode you can select publish with version comments.

Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 13, 2022

Thanks a lot - that works - apparently didn't read the last update all the way through ...

Thanks to you, Jack.

Friendly greetings - Gaby

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 13, 2022

Hi @Gaby ,

when you are on edit view, instead of clicking publish you should go to ... and click to "Publich with version comment". A popup will appear and you will able to add your comment.

Please take a look to the following screenshot :

Immagine.png

Hope this helps,

Fabio

Gaby
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 13, 2022

wow wow ... what update did I miss there..... embarrassing for me. In edit mode yes another function has been added (show changes).

Many thank to you, Fabio. Friendly greetings - Gaby

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events