Wie kann ich den Seitennamen, den Confluence in der URL Leiste anzeigt ändern?

Jasmin in der Weide October 8, 2019

Hallo,

mein Account in Confluence ist Site und Orga Admin und war eigentlich berechtigt die Indizierungssprache auf deutsch zu ändern und müsste damit auch den Seitennamen ändern können, allerdings funktioniert das nicht mehr.

Gibt es eine Funktion, die mir die Position Siteadmin zurück gibt?

Vielen Dank im Voraus!

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2019

Hello Jasmin,

Happy to help you with this. I wanted to let you know that I'll be replying to you in English, since this is largely an English-language forum and I want other users to be able to benefit from this thread in the future.

From what I gather from your question, you either want to change your Cloud site URL, title, or the name of an individual page in your site. Could you confirm which you are trying to do?

Site URL Change

Per our documentation, Restricted functions in Atlassian Cloud apps and Pros and Cons of Cloud vs. Server, changing the site URL is not yet a feature in our Cloud products.

We do have a feature request that is expected to be implemented in the future, but I don't have a date as to when that will happen. See below for more details:

• CLOUD-7184 More Easily Change Atlassian Cloud URL Domain

At this time, if you need to change your URL, you need to migrate to a new Cloud instance, per Changing the Cloud Instance URL.

Change Site Title

Changing the Site Title can be done by any Confluence administrator. The site title is what appears in your browser's title bar when viewing your Confluence site. Have a look at the linked article for information on how to do that.

I don't see any reason why you wouldn't be able to access the Site Settings as I've checked your permissions, and you are indeed both an org admin, and a site admin. You still have these permissions, so that hasn't changed.

Page Title Change

As long as a user has permissions to edit a page, it's possible to edit the page and change the page title. If you're having issues editing a specific page, have a look at the permissions for that space, or make sure there aren't any restrictions applied. 

I hope that helps, but if you have any additional questions, please let me know!

Regards,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events