Hey there, @Renee_Butcher !
It is not quite clear for us what is your situation. To better understand the environment, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here they are:
- Are we referencing the HTML Comment Macro or the Artemis Software HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud?
- Is this affecting other users?
- Is this present if you use another browser?
- Is this affecting both newly added and already existing macros?
- Is there any kind of error when you use the HTML Macro?
Would be possible for you to share screenshots of what you see when you try to use the macro? Just be careful not to disclose any sensitive information within it. The community is an open space, everyone can see everything.
If we are talking about the Artemis Software macro, you can reach for their support here:
Looking forward to your reply!
Hi Community, Elaine again from Confluence Cloud Product Management. Most of you have used the new Confluence navigation and Home for some time by now. Not sure what changed or just want to lear...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events