Hey there, @Renee Butcher !
It is not quite clear for us what is your situation. To better understand the environment, I would like to ask you a few questions. Here they are:
- Are we referencing the HTML Comment Macro or the Artemis Software HTML Macro for Confluence Cloud?
- Is this affecting other users?
- Is this present if you use another browser?
- Is this affecting both newly added and already existing macros?
- Is there any kind of error when you use the HTML Macro?
Would be possible for you to share screenshots of what you see when you try to use the macro? Just be careful not to disclose any sensitive information within it. The community is an open space, everyone can see everything.
If we are talking about the Artemis Software macro, you can reach for their support here:
Looking forward to your reply!
- Create your own custom emoji 🔥 - "Shake for Feedback" on mobile 📱 - An endless supply of GIFs via GIPHY 🤩 Is there anything quite as nice as a pleasant surprise? Comment below with what...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events