I'm a Confluence/JIRA admin and I seem to remember that when using the Confluence JIRA issues macro, the search box would autocomplete my JQL just as if I was in JIRA. But it's not working today ... am I misremembering? I only noticed it because I found another (seemingly new) problem when linking a page to an agile sprint's list of issues:
I have two JIRA sprints in different projects. They are labeled "2015.1.1" and "ABC2015.1.1" (not real name). Note the first is a substring of the second. If I search
sprint = 2015.1.1
in JIRA it converts to
sprint = 107
and returns the correct items. But if I use the Confluence JIRA issues macro, the doesn't convert to the numeric sprint value and the macro returns all items from both sprints. Looking back at all my historical sprint wiki pages, the macros now list all items from pairs of sprints with similar names!
Only recent config change I can think of is that last week I set up the 10 user version of Fisheye and linked it to JIRA (it's working fine).
Thanks in advance.
It seems like JIRA is converting your String value to the correct Sprint ID.
At first, using a JQL statement like this one:
sprint = "2015.1.1"
should retrieve all issues that are currently assigned to this specified sprint.
However, if JIRA is having trouble parsing this data, for whatever reason it might be (you can also try a re-index, maybe), then, you can use the search to reference directly the Sprint ID instead of the Sprint's name, as per this doc:
I should retrieve the correct issues.
If by any means you still face any problems while querying for your issues, please do not hesitate to contact Atlassian Support at support.atlassian.com.
Thanks and hope it helps!
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG