Why have you made Confluence So Complicated?

amit jain
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 26, 2024

Every Update you are loading Confluence with more complexity, something that used to be so simple has become very complicated. It was better in 2015 to use Confluence to add Documentation and Knowledge to share compared to what it has become now. I had moved away from creating documentation and when I came back to create something in 2024 things have gotten super complicated with useless suggestions, template imports etc. I wish the ease of use of creation and very simple formatting was maintained and all the bells and whistles were kept hidden. I prefer innovation but it should make life more productive for the end users and should not be done to jam pack evernote or google docs or notion features into your simplistic but useful product.

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2024

@amit jain Welcome to the Atlassian community

Confluence has changed a lot since 2015.  Thanks for sharing you feedback about the product.  If you can be more specific about the issues you are having community members might be able to provide some insights on how to do things more easily.  I would suggest using screenshots as well as you explain the difficulties you are having.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events