Why don't existing pages in draft status get logged in your drafts?

Alice February 6, 2017

We just upgraded to Confluence 6.0.3 today and I discovered that when editing an existing page, if you navigate away without publishing changes, it doesn't get logged in your drafts. It's only when creating a new page that you leave unpublished that it will go in to your drafts.

This is confusing for my users and is very unintuitive to have to remember where your different drafts are. If something is in 'draft' status, it should be in your drafts! Am I missing something? 

2 answers

0 votes
philoye
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 9, 2017

When editing an existing page but exit while keeping the draft, your changes will be there the next time you edit your page.

0 votes
Patrick_Vanhoof
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 20, 2017

Same issue, I can close the editor and save it as a draft, but where do I find that draft? What if I have several drafts? How and where can I see which page(s) I have saved as a draft?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events