Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Why does the page history macro interfere with line wrapping in the Jira Issues Macro?

Edited

I have found a problem when using a Jira Issues Macro on the same page as a Page history Macro. It seems that the presence of the Page History macro prevents the Jira Issue Macro from word wrapping correctly. I'm aware of https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-28378

What's conflicting between the two macros?

Here's the page with the history macro.

no-wrap-with-history.png

And here's the page without the history macro.

wrap-without-history.png

1 answer

0 votes
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Jun 26, 2023

@Stanley Paulauskas I am not able to recreate the problem, are you still having it?

Yes, I just created a new page and received the following result: Screenshot 2023-06-27 063730.png

I also created a video demonstrating the issue. As you can see, the formatting change occurs even while editing the page. 

Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
Jun 27, 2023 • edited

@Stanley Paulauskas I am still unable to recreate the issue. 

• Does it do it in all browsers?
  • What browser are you using?
  • Have you tried clearing your browsers cache?  
  • What happens if you change your JQL and get back different issues? (wondering if it is something with that issue. 
  • If you try it on a new page and create everything on the page without pasting does it do the same thing? 
Brant Schroeder
Community Leader
Community Leader
Jun 27, 2023

@Stanley Paulauskas I was actually able to get it to do the same thing.  Looks like it is a bug.  When the Jira Issues Macro is on the page the CSS allows for word wrapping.  When you add the page history the CSS added by that Macro overrides the other CSS and the word wrapping is removed.  You will need to submit a support issue to Atlassian https://support.atlassian.com/contact/   or report a bug here: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa   

@Brant Schroeder : Glad to hear you were able to reproduce the issue. I submitted a support issue. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events