Why does my space no longer exist?

Omono Ukpoma May 26, 2023

Hi,

I haven't logged into my space for a while now and I can't find it online. I never got any notification that it would be deactivated and there's a lot of important information on there. How do I recover it?

4 answers

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 26, 2023

Hi @Omono Ukpoma 

If you are referring to a space inside a confluence cloud instance, then you can refer to your IT, in order to find the confluence admin. Deletion of a space can usually be tracked via audit logs:

space deleted.png

If the space isn't deleted it can be archived. In this case you will find it under archive categories when viewing all projects.

If you now are talking about deletion of a confluence cloud instance (and not a space), you should have gotten an email from Atlassian. To be precise, you must have gotten at least 2 emails about deletion.

Yes I'm referring to the confluence cloud instance. I searched my inbox and don't see any email about it's deletion. Is there a way I can retrieve it?

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 28, 2023

Email must have been sent out to the email account associated with the atlassian id. If you had two email addresses login in to that instance, then perhaps you should check the other. If it's a free instance, you can't contact the atlassian support directly. Are you on a paid plan?

0 votes

Hi apologies, I'll provide more information. It's a personal space and the site name is scoolhub. I am the only one on it

0 votes
Mohamed Benziane
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Hi,

Welcome to the community

Is it a personal space ? If no, can you ask your admin to try to find it. Are you the only one to do not have access ?

0 votes
Mayur Jadhav
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 26, 2023

Hello @Omono Ukpoma ,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!!

Are you talking about your confluence site ?? Could you please share more information or screenshot so that it will be easy for us to understand and provide you the right solutions.

Regards,
Mayur

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events