Why does a Link (Crtl+K) functionality behave differently?

Vladimir Cech May 23, 2023

Hello Community,

I spot a different behavior of a Link functionality (CRTL+K).

In the most of the pages it behaves in an expected way - the Insert Link popup is displayed and it is possible add needed link (see following insert_link_01.png)insert_link_01.pngIn some pages when I want to Insert a link different pop-up window is displayed and I'm able to link only pages (see following insert_link_02.png).

insert_link_02.png

What is causing this difference. I expect that behavior of the insert functionality should be same. It brings problems when I cannot link e.g. files attached to the page.

Any response is welcome.

Vlada

1 answer

0 votes
Winderson Souza
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 23, 2023

Hi @Vladimir Cech , good day. Are you using a mixed environment by chance? The screenshots above, one seems to be coming from Confluence DC while the other seems to be from the Cloud platform.

Vladimir Cech May 23, 2023

Hello  @Winderson Souza ,

We have migrated from Confluence DC to Confluence Cloud. In this cases, both pop-ups are taken from one space in Confluence Cloud.

Vladimir Cech May 25, 2023

Why I'm getting the request to accept the answer when there is no real answer? And it seems that nobody from Atlassian comes back with any valuable response???

useful_answer.png

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events