When I export my space to PDF, both the h2 and h3 titles look exactly the same. On the source they look different, and if I export it to HTML they look different.
I've tried everything to customize them but it just doesn't work. It seems as if the PDF builder is completely ignoring those parts of my export stylesheet. I do know about header demotion, but even if I change the format two layers deeper than this I see no difference.
Here's an example from a recent build. Electrical Considerations is tagged as h2 in the source and Electrical Code Compliance and Earth Grounding are h3s.
(Note also the random insertion of space between headers and tables.)
I have another problem with random h3s turning gray instead of being black, but I have developed a brute force workaround for that....
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Hi Community! Kesha (kay-sha) from the Confluence marketing team here! Can you share stories with us on how your non-technical (think Marketing, Sales, HR, legal, etc.) teams are using Confluen...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs