Why do I cannot report bugs or support tickets, only community questions?

Ricard Picas September 5, 2022

Recently my company moved from Confluence Server to Confluence Cloud, and the quantity of bugs and issues that we are facing is really high.

However, when I try to report an issue, bug or submitting a report ticket, the Atlassian Support Centre only allows offers me two options:

- Review and endless list of bugs and vote them

- Post a community question (like this one)

I understand that community questions are tools for learning or sharing improvement ideas, but not for directly reporting bugs.

1 answer

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Dirk Ronsmans
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 5, 2022

Hey @Ricard Picas , 

Are you being redirected here from https://support.atlassian.com/contact

If so, this only happens if you are on a free plan or if you are not listed as a technical contact on your subscription.

To make sure not every person in a company starts raising support requests the people that can actually do this is limited to the known technical contact(s).

If you are that person you might need to get your admin to add you.

Community itself has been set up to either learn from others by experience and also to avoid support spending all their time on  specific use-case that are not specific to support but more use-case/how to related.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events