Why can't the space key of an already deleted space be used when creating a new space?

유홍재 January 5, 2023

I deleted the previously created space, created a new space, and tried to use the space key, but it doesn't work.
Can't I use the deleted space key?
Or is it possible to use it after a certain period of time has elapsed?

2 answers

0 votes
Olga Videc
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 5, 2023

Hello @유홍재 

When did you delete this space?  Have you purged trash? Because the deleted space will be in trash for 60 days untill you purge it manually, until it's fully deleted the key cant be used. 

You need to have admin permission to do this 

1. Go to the space and choose Space tools > Content Tools from the bottom of the sidebar
  2. Choose Trash.

BR, Olga

Jimmy Trivedi December 16, 2023

Where is the Space tools option?

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2023
Jimmy Trivedi December 26, 2023

@Sushant Verma I believe that documentation is not updated, I already checked it

Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 29, 2023

@Jimmy Trivedi Do you have admin rights? Please share the screenshot what you are getting?

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Jimmy Trivedi January 1, 2024

Hi @Sushant Verma Please check the screenshots.

Screenshot 2024-01-01 at 13.46.32.pngScreenshot 2024-01-01 at 13.49.15.png

Jimmy Trivedi February 19, 2024

@Sushant Verma I waited for more then 60 days, but still I'm not able to use the same key.

0 votes
Sushant Verma
Community Leader
Community Leader
January 5, 2023

Hi @유홍재 

Might be that key is not deleted from the DB. 

Regards,
Sushant Verma

Jimmy Trivedi February 19, 2024

Waited for 60 days already, still same issue

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS