Why can't I delete a page in confluence that I created?

Armani Stewart October 27, 2021

I have created a new page, with sub-pages, within my team's space on confluence.

I would like to delete one of the sub-pages, but I don't seem to have the ability to do so, as I cannot see a 'delete' option anywhere.

I'm suspecting it may be to do with admin permissions, but it doesn't make sense to me that I have the rights to create a page, but not delete it. 

Any ideas why I am unable to do this? 

2 answers

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Check the space configuration and look for the permission settings tab.  I'd guess your account does not have a tick for the "delete" permission.

0 votes
Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 27, 2021

Welcome to the Atlassian Community @Armani Stewart As Nick mentioned, you might not be having "Delete" permission in the space. So you should contact the space admin for help or ask them to grant you the "Delete" page permissions.

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
November 7, 2021

If you have found any answers on this thread useful, you can mark them as accepted to help other members having similar question.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events