Why can't I add a calendar to my personal space?

Susana Sanchez March 31, 2022

I've been trying to build out my personal space in order to create my own daily dashboard and monitor my work. I can not figure out how to add/input my calendar into it. When I click on edit and click on the ... to embed a calendar like some youtube videos say to do I don't have that option. PLEASE HELP!!

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 31, 2022

@Susana Sanchez Welcome to Confluence Cloud.

Calendars are only available on Premium and Enterprise. Are you on Free or Standard? If so, that's the answer. If not, let me know and I will dig deeper.

Susana Sanchez April 1, 2022

Thanks for getting back to me Andy. I'm not sure but I am asking the question and will let you know.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 9, 2022

@Susana Sanchez checking back in here (albeit a few months later). 

Please let me know if my answer assisted you. If it did, please click on the Accept Answer button so others looking for similar assistance can find it in the future.

Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events