Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where to find the presenter mode template?

Alessio Riccio June 16, 2022

Hello Community

https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/present-your-page-with-presenter-mode/

Great new feature, but somehow I can't find the corresponding template. Can anyone help?

My system is in German language. I searched for "presenter" (EN) and "präsentation" (DE), but no luck with that.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

Hi @Alessio Riccio 

Presenter mode is not a template, but rather a way to see/share the page. To activate the presenter mode, click on the 3 dots "More actions" menu.

If you are looking to set up your page like in the documentation examples, when you create a new page, you should see available templates in a sidebar to the right, and you can select one of them before starting to add content to your page.

Ciao @Laura Campbell _Elements_ 

Thank you so much for your quick reply. 

I was referring to the last paragraph on this site. There is stated, that a template should exist:

"The Presenter mode template will guide you through creating a page that looks best when presented. You’ll find guidance as well as best practices for your presentation."

Is it maybe formulated wrong and no such template exists? :)

I have the sidebar you mention, but nothing in regard of such a template.

Laura Campbell _Seibert Media_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 16, 2022

I think it's just an odd phrase, and what they meant is that when you use a template, it's formatted so that it looks good when you present. Or maybe they haven't yet release it? The page mentions finding best practices.... and that's not anywhere.

Yeah, it's a bit confusing, but I suppose there isn't anything specific at the moment. Let's see if someone else knows more. Thanks again for the exchange 🙏

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
PREMIUM
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events