Where to find list of active users and licenses in use Jira Cloud instance

Michael Owen March 1, 2019

Hi Community, 

I come to you very frustrated right now, they've changed the whole administrative layout and seems like some pretty important pages have been moved or removed, im hoping i can still find the information but from the digging around i've done it doesnt seem so....

There USED to be a application access section with a couple of tabs for Jira and Confluence which listed how many licenses were in used by active user accounts and below those tabs it listed the users and the last time they logged on, allowing me to find and remove licenses from accounts that were no longer being used. Well this page seems to now be non existent, or I can't find where its been moved to. Does anyone know how or where i can find this information now that they've screwed everything up?

Very frustrated with these interface changes, appreciate any help or advice.

Thanks,

- Mike

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

Hello,

You can go  to Jira Settings -> Billing ->Manage subscriptions

Michael Owen March 1, 2019

Thank you Alexey, that gives me a license count, but where do you know where I can see a list of user accounts and the last time they accessed the system? This information used to be easily visible on the application access page. 

Thanks,

- Mike

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2019

I just found it a day ago :) 

Alexey Matveev
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 1, 2019

Atlassian actually changed it already 3 times. First it was in the Application Access, then it was moved to detail billing and now in subscriptions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events