Where is the link to upgrade from standard trial to premium trial?

R M February 23, 2022

Hello,

I have been using confluence cloud at the free level, and like it.

I want to get a free trial of premium.

I clicked the link to get a trial of standard. I assumed that a link to upgrade to premium would appear after that, somewhere.

However, now that I'm in the standard trial, there seems to be no link, either in my profile or in any settings, that would let me upgrade to a premium trial. Where the "try standard" link was at the top (appeared when I click my avatar at top right), there is simply nothing there.

It seems that I am unable to help Atlassian take more of my money. :)

Can someone please direct me to the link to a premium trial?

Thanks!

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
R M February 25, 2022

Found it!

Settings gear => Billing (left nav) => Manage Subscriptions (left nav) => Change link.

0 votes
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 23, 2022

@R M I do not believe that there is an option for a free trial of Premium coming from a free trial of Standard. To access Premium features, you need to be on a paid Standard account and then upgrade for a free Premium trial. 

Hope this helps.

R M February 23, 2022

That does help. Thanks Andy!

I was hoping to try some premium features (especially team calendars) today. Am I stuck with waiting out the standard trial for two weeks, before I can try that?

Thanks again. 

Darquise Leblanc August 24, 2022

If you decide not to use Premium, can you downgrade back to Standard. We also need to try Premium just for the Calendars!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events