Where is the 'Trash' option on new Confluence?

matt.hunt January 24, 2018

Online help guide says -

Space Tools > Content Tools > Trash

But I see no 'Trash' option here? I am trying to restore a deleted requirements page.

2 answers

1 vote
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 24, 2018

According to the documentation, you must be a space admin in order to restore pages (and probably to see the "Trash" tab):

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/delete-or-restore-a-page-139429.html#DeleteorRestoreaPage-Restoredeletedpages

Cristian Álvarez September 27, 2019

Good!, thanks.

0 votes
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 24, 2018

Hi Matt,

the menu is in the same place in the space administration:

2018-01-25_07h54_30.png

But as Stephen pointed out, you have to be an administrator of that space / need the "Admin" permission for that space.

Max

Murad Magomedov June 2, 2019

Hello! I`m Admin and I cant find Space Tools. I have vertical panel on left side. And I dont know how to switch it for upside like on your screenshot.

Jennifer June 17, 2019

I have the vertical panel too.

If you go to the created Space, then click "Space Settings," the horizontal bar with the "Content Tools" tab will show up.

Capture.JPG

Like Murad Magomedov likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events