Where does Confluence build its temp database on trial installation?

Blaine
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 17, 2017

I have finished my evaluation of the software and am interested in establishing a Confluence instance running on my network. I installed Confluence for OSX with a temporary database because I wasn't ready to integrate MySQL at the time of installation. Now that I have MySQL ready I am trying to delete all Confluence directories/files and re-run the installation to a production version. The problem is that every time I build the two directories and launch on localhost to run through the installation wizard, Confluence recognizes the temp DB and loads the administration page. 

How do I properly delete that temp DB? Is there another method to resolve my issue?

Thanks.
Blaine

1 answer

0 votes
Fabio Racobaldo _Herzum_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 23, 2022

Hi @Blaine ,

H2 db file is store in <confluence-home>/database folder. Take a llok to the following article for more information https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/embedded-h2-database-145098285.html

Fabio

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events