Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do you usually place content in development

Great Ancheta September 23, 2022

I work for a software dev company, we have confluence cloud and the main overview and parent pages are in the natural places. we follow also Agile/Scrum and use Jira.

When new items are being developed given Jira tickets we start preparing confluence pages as well like how to's , FAQs, troubleshooting pages to support the increment when it does go live into production

Currently we store this page in a main parent page we just call staging and once the Jira ticket/increment is deployed we move it over to the respective parent pages. 

Question: do you do something similar or something else? maybe build pages already under the main parent pages and name differently or add something so that people know it is not live yet? 

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 24, 2022

@Great Ancheta a plugin is one of the options if you think labels on the Confluence page will go unnoticed. There are plugins that show to the user that the page is still in the draft process. Once the work is finalized then you can publish it. 

I don't have any preference personally. All I can suggest you is to take a look in the Atlassian Marketplace: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/

Type in the search field something like publishing drafts in Confluence,... then you will get a selection of plugins.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

Best,

Fadoua

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events