Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do 'UUIDs' in ac:structured-macro come from, what do they reference?

csmith November 1, 2019

I am converting docs from another format into Confluence 'storage' format and using the REST API to push them into confluence. It is most going well. I have some questions about the ac:structured-macro I am using for a table of contents and a link back to the top of the doc. They look like:

<ac:structured-macro ac:macro-id=\"0e8caa5f-2774-4035-90fd-7a14f0cb794c\" ac:name=\"toc\" ac:schema-version=\"1\" data-layout=\"default\" />

<ac:structured-macro ac:name=\"anchor\" ac:schema-version=\"1\" ac:macro-id=\"ce624389-aa6d-4ba9-a78e-b3b28d785691\"><ac:parameter ac:name=\"\">top</ac:parameter></ac:structured-macro>

It eh macro-id a UUID? Can I just generate a random UUID when generating the storage format? Does it link to anything? what do schema-version and data-layout mean.

Another issue is I generate the docs and PUT them to a test area and they look good. Then I push them into the doc tree and they look different. The doc tree is setup to use the K15t 'Scroll Documents'. Do I need to do anything different to keep the docs looking the same no matter where whey get PUT, or whatever tools are used to display them?

Thanks for any ideas, and help! 

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events