Where do I find all the blog post?

Diana Mitzi March 20, 2020

I have many posts made in the blog of my space (like 5), but nobody can see them in the menu. When we click on the blog it does not show anything and we don´t know how else we can see them. We think they showed in a menu.

Captura1.PNGCaptura.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2020

Hi @Diana Mitzi welcome to this wonderful community!

Can you see your blogpost when you click on 'Blog' -> when yes did you make it open for others to be seen?

Yes, I don´t have restrictions for any post :/ and like I said when I click on "Blog" nothing is displayed :(
Captura.PNGCaptura3.PNG

How rude I was @Fabienne Gerhard (I was a little desperate) thank you so much for the reply and welcome :D I´ll continue searching.

Fabienne Gerhard
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 21, 2020

No need to worry @Diana Mitzi - everythings fine. 

A tip to maybe find the blogposts: use the  Blog Post Macro as it’s mentioned here in this documentation on your starting page

Choose @self for the space parameter and the blogs should be shown.

Good luck and please tell me if ist worked ✌🏻

Like Diana Mitzi likes this
Diana Mitzi March 24, 2020

Thank you very much, I think for the moment I´ll use it that way until they appear on the menu :)

Like Fabienne Gerhard likes this

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events